Friday, July 24, 2009

Frustration and Relief

I got up today, hopped in the shower, had some leftover mac & cheese, and walked to a neighborhood cafe that I like to visit with my laptop.

I got a delicious latte, plugged in my computer...and there was no WiFi. Argh! I'm sitting there with a $4 cup of coffee and not really anything to do. I'd gotten all motivated to sit, apply for a few jobs, check my email, and head home in time for dinner.

I gulped down the latte and organized a bunch of photos on my laptop and headed home.

Checked my mail and noticed something from that crazy place where I interviewed a couple weeks ago. They don't want me! Thank. Baby. Jesus.

That's not entirely true. It was a very nice letter from the woman who interviewed me. She said I'd make a great addition to the team (as if) but that they weren't offering me the job. Okay by me!

So now I've gotta re-motivate and apply for some jobs. Rar.

No comments:

Post a Comment